As a native New Yorker, I grew up having Pizza every Friday night. At the end of a long week, my mom would call up our favorite pizza place and order a large cheese pie and a dozen garlic knots. We would chow down before settling in for an evening of fun.
We wouldn’t always play board games, sometimes we watched a movie, but we ALWAYS had pizza for dinner. If you’re short on time or not in the mood to cook, ordering pizza delivery is a great solution for feeding your guests during game night.
If you want to make something yourself, these pizza rolls are a tasty finger food that are super simple to put together!
With 3 simple ingredients and marinara sauce on the side, you have yourself a quick and easy appetizer that is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
PEPPERONI PIZZA ROLLUPS
| Makes 16 Rolls | Cook Time: 12 mins | Total Time: 20 mins |
2 cans crescent rolls
1 package pepperoni
1 bag mozzarella cheese
1 cup marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pop open crescent roll can and place dough on a cutting board separating each triangle.
- Place 3 slices of pepperoni on the wider side of the triangle.
- Sprinkle with about ½ tablespoon of cheese.
- Roll up and place the seam side down on a baking sheet. If some of the cheese falls out when rolling, just stuff it back in.
- Continue steps 3-5 until all of the crescent triangles are used up. Store leftover cheese and pepperoni in the fridge for other use.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook until the tops are golden brown, about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a minute before using a spatula to transfer Pepperoni Pizza Rollups to serving dish.
- Serve with warmed marinara sauce.
>You can leave out the pepperoni for those who don’t like and make a “cheesy bread” variation by sprinkling the crescent triangle with cheese, garlic powder, oregano and salt.
>We like serving these with a tomato basil sauce for extra flavor but any marinara sauce will do.
This recipe is a super simple and tasty appetizer that is well suited for game night. If you make it or have any questions, leave a comment down below!
Love to play board games at home? Don’t we all! Playing board games is a great way to have lots of fun with your friends and family. They can help build your relationships and give you happy...
Dinosaurs are one of the most popular themes whether for kids or adults! If you’re looking for ideas for your next dinosaur themed game night or party, we’ve got you covered. We'll go over some...